Tamiya welcomes a new addition to 1/14 Tractor Truck Series this time, the Scania 770 S 6×4 produced by
the Swedish manufacturer Scania.
The Scania 770 S 6×4 is one of the trailer heads in the Scanias top-grade S
Series which had undergone a full model change in 2016.
This truck head features a double rear-axle drive 6×4 chassis equipped with a 16.4-liter V8 diesel turbo engine capable of 770hp which was the most powerful in the industry as of 2020.
About the model
– This is a 1/14 scale R/C model assembly kit.
Length: 532mm, width: 193mm, height: 307mm.
– The model realistically depicts the Scania 770 S 6×4.
– The high-roof form is realistically captured in style with a roof bar featuring light pods, grille mini bar, low bar and side bars.
LEDs (sold separately) are also attachable.
– Just like the actual vehicle, a double rear-axle 6×4 chassis features a layout of motor and transmission positioned at front.
– Ladder frame features aluminum side channels with resin cross members, and is equipped with a coupler to enable linkage with semi-trailers.
– Highly-realistic suspension utilizes metal leaf springs and friction dampers.
– Interior parts such as modern-design dashboard and seats are included.
– Assembly type 3-speed transmission allows gear changes via separately available 4-channel transmitter.